Site Inactive
Membership

Calendar

News

Site Contributions

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLaurelai! by Olyvya4365 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSample Saruman playbook by hosea7604366 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSuccessful ToO Run Last Night by hosea7604375 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderEmilaisa/Luciferius by Darken_Rahl6664377 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCastial by CaptCast4377 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Templars of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Introducing... You!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdwangs
Leader

re: Techu, Radha, Madjack, Anaxthanasius, et al

Howdy folks!

Well, I'm a gamer from the pre-Atari days and have always loved a good challenge. These MMORPGs are fairly different for me, as before Asheron's Call 1 (my first MMO experience) I'd only done games with a max of 2 players or so. :-) I was weaned on home console games and arcade games and finally made the shift to computer games back in '87 or so. I still play the odd X-box game but computers give you such a better experience, in my opinion

I like the RPG element of games, in that I enjoy taking a toon and levelling him up to some sort of high and rugged abilities. I have yet to become the hard-core player that I see on here so much. My schedule is pretty erratic at times and I just get to play when I can.

T.O.M.E. was started by my very good friend, and I was lucky enough to have been one of the first to join, if not the first. Seen a lot of people pass through our group and have enjoyed getting to know most of them. Half the fun of the game for me is meeting people and getting to know the person behind the toon!

I live in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina in a small town with a train, many churches, two or three red lights and lots of outdoorsey stuff to do like hiking. Unfortunately, I hate hiking, . I moved here a few months ago to be closer to work, and I'm still getting used to the place. I appreciate the familiarity of the game and the people in it while here in this new town.

If you happen to see me in-game, I'm most certainly happy to talk with you and help you if possible. I have a supreme master jeweller, scholar and tailor at this point, so I can whip up the goods if you have the mats!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Templars of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Introducing... You! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: