Site Inactive
Membership

Calendar

News

Site Contributions

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLaurelai! by Olyvya4366 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSample Saruman playbook by hosea7604366 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSuccessful ToO Run Last Night by hosea7604376 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderEmilaisa/Luciferius by Darken_Rahl6664377 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCastial by CaptCast4377 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Templars of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kin Policies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdwangs
Leader

re: Recruitment

Okay y'all, here goes...

It is my intention that we will never spam for new kin members on /OOC or /LFF or /REGIONAL or anything of the kind. This is entirely unacceptable.

We are always looking for new players for the kinship. You, as a member of the kin, have the right to recommend players for invitation to the kinship. Not only do you have the right do this, but we really want you to! Controlled growth is a good thing. Now, how to pick who to pick...:

I want the kin to be built a person at a time. Find people you like, who you like to play with and talk with. Find people who are fun to play with and be with. If you like being around a person and you think that they are a quality person that you want us to be associated with, that's someone worth bringing in. The number of people in our kin isn't nearly as important as the quality of players that we have.

Personally, my list goes like this:
Do I like this person?
Did this person impress me?
Do I want this person as a friend?
Will this person be someone that the kin will be proud to have as part of it?
Does this person exhibit particular skill?
Is this person patient and helpful?

My deal breaker list is something like this:
Is this person socially inept?
Is this person a drama queen?
Is this person needy?
Is this person going to make a nuisance of themselves?
Is this person going to embarass the kinship?
Is this person getting on my nerves?

Your lists will doubtless have other elements. The important part is that you have some sort of standards that you adhere to. We need to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak. Let's get the VERY BEST players on the server in our kinship!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Templars of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Kin Policies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: