Site Inactive
Membership

Calendar

News

Site Contributions

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLaurelai! by Olyvya4365 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSample Saruman playbook by hosea7604365 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSuccessful ToO Run Last Night by hosea7604375 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderEmilaisa/Luciferius by Darken_Rahl6664376 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCastial by CaptCast4376 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Templars of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdwangs
Leader

re: New homepage, new forums, new home!

Yep, this is us! We have moved from the venerable www.lotro-tome.com/yetanotherforum site to here. There is still some good information over there, but the page is in a bad state.

If you are one of the members that made the transition from old page to new, you might want to transfer some of the posts you made from the old forums to here. That is fine!

New members to the site will need to "Apply to kinship" to get more than read-only access to most of the boards. Link is on the upper left section of the page, below home.

So! Get out, kick the tires and see what all this site can do. I feel confident that I'll have to do some more work to get this 100%, but if you see something glaringly out of place / bad / broken please bring it to my attention!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Templars of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: