Site Inactive
Membership

Calendar

News

Site Contributions

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLaurelai! by Olyvya4365 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSample Saruman playbook by hosea7604365 days ago2 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderSuccessful ToO Run Last Night by hosea7604375 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderEmilaisa/Luciferius by Darken_Rahl6664376 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderCastial by CaptCast4376 days ago0 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Templars of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Questing and Raids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric/cerreinty

re: Intrest for a tier 1 ToO

hey its cerrenity but everryone call me eric i know im not as well known to all of you yet but was wandering if anyone felt like a ToO run, ive never done it but would love to learn it and probly do it on a saturday night i will either be on the cappy or hunter right now but i have one of every toon would like to really get in there and see what its like and get some gear for everyone. i know i aint the best hunter or cappy and i aint no kindle when it comes to leading but i will give it a shot if you guys want =) please post if you want to go and what would be good times for you

sign Eric
Kyanubis

re: ToO T1

Sounds good Eric... what time you like to set it at? I will set it up in FB event and the raid calender.
AwDeOh

If Kindle isn't able to run it and you want a knowledgeable ToO raid leader, talk to Thantross/Claybourne - he runs it weekly, I believe - he may be interested in either running one as TOME, or signing up those TOME members interested into one of his planned raids.
Kyanubis

Luciferius will run it for test and fun.. and anyone wants to learn about it.. just join the raid! Remember this is a game.. and all for fun and glory and whateverness
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Templars of Middle Earth Forum Index -> Questing and Raids All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: